[pagelist exclude=”500, 621″]
New to Our Dental Practice?
We can’t wait to get to know you! To speed up your first visit to Westinghouse Dental you can complete our new patient forms in advance. As a new patient, you’re also invited to take advantage of one of our special new patient offers.
- We were visiting from out of town and my son had a dental emergency. Dr. Wicheta and his staff were kind enough to see us that afternoon. Everyone was extremely comforting and helped calm the situation. My son received excellent medical care and I am very grateful for this Doctor and his team. I recommend Westinghouse Dental because they care about their patients and provide high quality service.Jenny V.7/22/2022
- This place is amazing!!! I have always had a lot of anxiety going to the dentist due to past experiences, but after going here I can say my anxiety has lessened! Courtney was so gentle and caring while cleaning my teeth! I barely felt it and had no discomfort after! I will definitely be seeing her again in 6 months! Dr Wicheta explained everything step by step that I needed to take care of and put my fears at ease! I would give them more than 5 stars if I could!!!Kristen Q.7/08/2022
- This was my first time and I had an awesome experience. Customer service was great! The receptionist was very helpful and explained everything thoroughly. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for dental care. The Dentist and the tech were also very gentle, helpful, and they care about their patients.Whitney M.5/02/2022
- It’s rare to receive a thorough and sincere visit to medical professionals, but I have found the anomaly with this office. The office was pristine and clean. The technology they used did not feel like your average dentist office. Quick appointment response time for confirmation and multiple ways to remind a busy person. I was greeted warmly when I entered the office. My “assistant” was/is phenomenal. The dentist was emotionally intelligent and did not go further than what I was comfortable with. A pleasant experience is almost too simple of a phrase to describe what my experience was. It is couture to patients who don’t feel pushed to do everything all at once, happy employees which means they also feel valued, and their patience are what makes them unique. Finally thank you Starla for the smiles and laughs, Dr. Wichita for your gentleness, the assistant who provided technical assistance, and to my ROCKSTAR dental assistant, she was a peaceful advocate for feeling comfort and providing a beautiful experience from the time I was called back for my exam until my final departure. Then she double downed and did a follow up call the following day. I found a gem and I am here to stay!K W.7/27/2022
- Staff is extremely friendly. Had to get my wisdom teeth removed, it was quick and painless!Mary M.4/02/2022
- Best in the town clinic.Well trained and friendly staff, super cool interior. I visited here when was on a vacation. I am very much satisfied with the doctor and treatment. Thank you Dr. Mahesh. Highly recommend everyone to visit the place for any dental treatment.Bhaumik P.4/03/2022
- Thanks for providing quality services. New patient onboarding was easy and quick. As a new patient, I was happy to get same day appointment.
The front office lady was amazing. And the dental assistant who cleaned my teeth was incredible.
I work with customers and I know it when I get good customer service.
Friendly staff all together. Highly recommend.
Keep it up and don't changeMuhsin N.8/20/2022